Re: MATLAB/Octave increased precision

From: WJ Atsma
Subject: Re: MATLAB/Octave increased precision
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 14:09:43 +0200

The symbolic toolbox is based on ginac, which indeed provides variable precision arithmetic. To have the symbolic tools work, you must have the GiNaC library installed on your machine.

Matrix support is not useful at the moment, I think, but you can work with lists instead. Willem Atsma

On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 18:14:09 -0400