GUI interface development for octave

From: Duane F. Carbon
Subject: GUI interface development for octave
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 21:09:50 -0500

Hi,

My software group has just finished development of a MATLAB software
package that can be used to analyze laboratory and astronomical spectra.
We would like to make it available to the largest user base possible,
including those who use octave.  Our package uses a GUI interface written
using the MATLAB uitools, a toolbox of GUI tools. Is there now an octave
version of uitools?  Is an octave version under development?  Any
information would be very helpful in forming our long-term plans.

Thanks,

Duane Carbon