Re: LSODE: Outputting Non-integrated States

From: Andrey Romanenko
Subject: Re: LSODE: Outputting Non-integrated States
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 11:10:37 +0100 (WEST)

Hi!

> Is it possible for LSODE to output data for states other than the 'dy'
> values?

I guess your best bet is to use global variables and save the flowrates
there. Then you will be able to access them from your code outside
lsode. However, I wouldn't rely much on that information because lsode
makes several calls to the ODE function and you may end up with the
flowrates calculated for intermediate values of the state vector.
Danger, Will Robinson, danger.

Andrey