RE: unable to invoke gnuplot

From: Lingadevaru
Subject: RE: unable to invoke gnuplot
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 18:00:18 +0530

I forgot to mention few things in the earlier mail.

In the octaverc file in(usr/local/share/octave/site/m/startup)
I had put
gnuplot_binary = 'pipe-gnuplot gnuplot.exe';
putenv('TMPDIR','C:/Cygwin/tmp');

octave
gnuplot
pipe-gnuplot
are all there in /usr/local/bin directory.

Even if I give a command
$ ./pipe-gnuplot.exe
In /usr/local/bin directory.
"can't load gnuplot" message has been displayed.

Any one please help out.
Thanks
Lingadevaru.