octave 2.1.48

From: Dr. Michael Martins
Subject: octave 2.1.48
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 12:57:19 +0200

Hello,

I have just installed the new version 2.1.48, however I have some problems and
questions.

1)  LOADPATH does not seems to work. octave 2.1.48 can not find any files in
the LOADPATH variable. 2.1.46 worked fine with the same .octaverc file

2) Is saving of structs no implemented ? I checked the list and found some
messages, that saving structs works in the 2.1.x versions. However, neither
in 2.1.48 or in 2.1.46 this works for me.

May be these problems are due to the "old" 2.95 gcc compiler ? I haven't
upgraded to 3.2.x, because I don't need it. However if octave will compile
only nicely against 3.2.x I have to do it. Thank you for every help in
advance.

Regards
        Michael

--
|\  /| Dr. Michael Martins, Universitaet Hamburg