Re: gdb octave

From: Przemek Klosowski
Subject: Re: gdb octave
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:54:39 -0400 (EDT)

   you have to load the DLD_FUN you want to debug. I normally use an input
   variable that trips no action but a return in there for this. There is
   probably a better way to load the function, but I do not know it.

You can do 'help myfunc': this loads the .m and .oct files but doesn't execute
them,
of course. NB, gdb has a command to preload shared library symbols
'sharedlibrary'.