[no subject]

From: branganj
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 18:46:10 +0100

sorry,
I think I am returning the octave-value-list right, but I am still getting
errors like this :

2mpi_mm.cc: In function `class octave_value_list F2mpi_mm(const class
octave_value_list &, int)':
2mpi_mm.cc:147: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
`F2mpi_mm(const octave_value_list &, int)'

It's the same for both the attached files - I thought there might be some
problem with the fact that mpi deals with arrays like in normal C , whereas
octave has type Matrix.

Can anyone see any errors on the octave side???
Jill Brangan.