Re: Tutorial on Oct files

From: Home
Subject: Re: Tutorial on Oct files
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 15:36:28 -0500

Not exactly a tutorial on .oct files, but I put an updated version of Vandenberghe and Boyd's sp (semidefinite programming) package for octave at ftp://ftp.eng.auburn.edu/pub/semidef-oct-2003. The wrapper function sp.cc uses some argument parsing functions I've used in the past. This may provide some beginners with some helpful background on how to pass arguments in and out of .oct files.

I've run this on Mac OS X (Jaguar), but have not tested it on other platforms. I've used previous versions on Yellow Dog Linux and a Compaq Alpha.