mkoctfile

From: branganj
Subject: mkoctfile
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:09:13 +0000

Hi,
I was trying to get the example oregonator.cc converted to a .oct file.
But when I type mkoctfile oregonator.cc it doesn't work; the mkoctfile is not
a command that it can find.  (ie using the tab completion doesn't find it
either).  Is there a way to make this executable?  I tried the check to see if
it supports dynamic-linking, as directed in the manual, and I got  1 back, so
it should be ok??
Should I compile it again with something else???
Thanks,
Jill Brangan.