Re: axis label

From: Andrass Ziska Davidsen
Subject: Re: axis label
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:48:46 +0100

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 18:26, ivan wrote:
> I'd like to use LaTex for axis labeling, like MATLAB.
> Who can describe me how to set a greek labels for axis & keys (that is
> in right-up corner) with sub/superscripts.

Octave plot's through gnuplot, so this is more a gnuplot question. There are a
lot of solutions, two of which are:

1.      Use a postscript terminal, and use special codes for the labels.

2.      Use a LaTeX terminal and insert LaTeX-formatted text.

Fire up your gnuplot, and try to type 'help set term, posts' and 'hel set term
latex'

> Please send to my e-mail.
Although I've CC'ed to your email, you should not always expect to get an
answer to your own e-mail address. You're asking a mailing list, and the
answer should be sent to the mailing list; for the benefit of us all, not
only you.

> Thanks.
You are welcome

andrass