Re: Butter Filters

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Butter Filters
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:11:23 -0500

Thanks I knew this at one time in my life    :-)
Doug Stewart

A S Hodel wrote:
State space realizations are not unique. (Similarity transformations allow for a change of the "invisible" state variables in a state space realization. See Brogan's book, Modern
Control Theory, for details, or look at my lecture notes

    ftp://ftp.eng.auburn.edu/pub/hodel/7500/ControlsNotes.pdf

<much clipped>