Re: printing

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: printing
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 21:39:11 -0500

If you copy to clipboard then you can paste it into your report.
Doug Stewart

Andy Adler wrote:
- It sounds like you are using an octave for windows
- distribution. If you want to print plots in the gnuplot
- windows, then click on the icon in the top left
- corner (Or type ALT-Space). Click on options -- print.
- Andy
-