Re: Octave problem

From: Andy Adler
Subject: Re: Octave problem
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 21:09:49 -0500 (EST)

Miguel,

If you are going to ask for help on this list,
TELL US WHAT YOU ARE USING!

Here are the minimum:
- What version of octave
- Did you compile it?
- What is a binary distribution? If so, where did it come from?
- What options did you choose when compiling/installing.
- Do you have a recipe to cause the problem?

Additionally, the subject should be more informative
than "Octave problem".

Sorry to vent this frustration on your question,
but this request-without-useful-info is becomming
extremely common.

Andy