3d plotting, griddata and deluanayn

From: Andrass Ziska Davidsen
Subject: 3d plotting, griddata and deluanayn
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 22:46:18 +0100

I have some points given by x, y and z coordinates (roughly 13000 points),
originating from some measured lines. The points are not measured on a
regular grid, which complicates plotting.

However, I have found a function called griddata, which seems to do what I
want, but it in turn uses the function delaunayn, which I do not have. I have
managed to find a cc file on the repoitory, bit I do not know how to compile
it.

Could someone please shed some light on this matter.

regards
andrass
--
Andrass Ziska Davidsen