Clawpack + Octave?

From: John B. Thoo
Subject: Clawpack + Octave?
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:17:35 -0800

Hi. I'm sorry if this may be off topic. I'm interested in using Clawpack, a numerical solver for hyperbolic conservation laws.

<http://www.amath.washington.edu/~claw/>

Clawpack uses Matlab to plot. Has anyone tried using Clawpack with Octave instead? Or does anyone have any inkling as to how easy or hard it may be to make Clawpack work with Octave? I'm almost a complete newbie to using Octave (and Matlab).

TIA.

---John.