Re: How to input tabular data through a form?

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: How to input tabular data through a form?
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:44:15 -0800

Many thanks Miguel,
I don't know why I should have got the log-in screen during my first try. I
found the function I was looking ('octave-ci/filefun/aload.m'). I'm getting
closer but I'm not "there" yet. Octave now finds the "aload" function and
the file "Workook1.csv" but it is still "no go" (see below).
Henry

octave:1> X = aload("Workbook1.csv", Inf, Inf, ",");
error: single index only valid for row or column vector
error: evaluating argument list element number 2
error: evaluating index expression near line 106, column 7
error: evaluating assignment expression near line 106, column 5
error: called from `aload' in file `/Users/mollet/CandO/aload.m'