Re: How to input tabular data through a form?

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: How to input tabular data through a form?
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:26:38 -0800

octave:1> A = aload("Workbook1.csv", Inf, Inf, ",")
error: `aload' undefined near line 1 column 5

I assume that means that I have to download the 'aload' function but how to
I get into the ftp site: User ID =?, Password =?, Account =?

I've been looking for this for some time because I cannot even cat my
'Workbook1.csv' file (let alone read it into octave):

[Henry-Mollets-Computer:~/CandO] mollet% cat Workbook1.csv
7.00,8.00,9.00[Henry-Mollets-Computer:~/CandO] mollet%

Where 'Workboo1.csv' is a 3x3 matrix in Excel X for, saved as CSV:
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
Many thanks, Henry