About the latest Octave for Windows

From: Agustin Barto
Subject: About the latest Octave for Windows
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:46:01 -0300

It seems that the last version of my package is not working quite well. As a
matter of fact it only seems to work on my computer. The symptoms:

1) It hangs for a second when calling stuff outside Octave (for instance help
plot, which has to call less).
2) On some computers there are "Permission Denied" error messages.

I'll start the "forensics" as soon as I finnish painting the living room :)

One of the things that look weird was a lot of mkpkgadd errors during make. Is
this normal?