News on OfW

From: abarto
Subject: News on OfW
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:49:20 -0300

After a lot of troubles (messing around with -mno-cywing, version
mismatches) I finally compiled a newer version of the gnuplot that comes with
my ofw. It includes support for png, jpeg and truetype fonts (gd, libpng,
freetype, jpeg). I don't know if anyone needs theses features but this was on
the to-do list for a long time (My dad works a lot with pngs and jpegs).

I'll start working on building a newer octave (so far octave-2.1.42 seems to be
the safest way to go) with all the usual add-ons.

The new installer script (It's based on NSIS2beta0 and it supports multiple
languages) is almost finnished too.

Agustin