Re: ginput in cygwin

From: Andy Adler
Subject: Re: ginput in cygwin
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:38:43 -0500 (EST)

Ginput on windows will respond to positioning the mouse and tapping
the space bar.

I tried to get it to work similarly to Xwindows, but that was
not easy at the time (required creating a dll with callback functions)

Now that octave compiles with --enable-shared under cygwin, I
may look at that again. For now, you're stuck with the space bar;
or, if you'd like to write the code, I can give some pointers.

Andy
--
Andy Adler, Assistant Professor, School of Information Technology and
Engineering, University of Ottawa, 1(613)562-5800x2345, address@hidden