Re: Editing files, indexing operations...

From: James Frye
Subject: Re: Editing files, indexing operations...
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 10:50:55 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 25 Dec 2002, John W. Eaton wrote:

> After screwing around with nested functions most of yesterday trying
> to do something that would be both compatible and better than what
> Matlab does, I decided that it was too much trouble to have something
> better, so I settled on compatibility only.  The changes are checked
> in to the CVS archive.

Er... I WAS joking about that "next few days" part, you know.

I'll see if I can figure out how to get the new version out of the archive
and build it, and give it a try.  (Right now I'm just using the 2.1.34
package which our sysop installed on the lab system for me, but I do need
to get the latest code on to my own machine.)  Anyway, that made a good
Christmas present.  Many thanks,

James