Re: Octave on a handheld

From: Ben Harris
Subject: Re: Octave on a handheld
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:25:59 -0600

You made my day! Thank you very much! I have cc'd the mailing list for the
benefit of others interested in this question.

Regards,
Ben Harris

|         |           Simon Pickering  |
|         |           <address@hidden|
|         |           k>               |
|         |           12/12/2002 11:10 |
|         |           S.G.Pickering    |

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       address@hidden
                             |
  |       cc:
                                    |
  |       Subject:  Octave on a handheld

admittedly) asking whether Octave had been ported to a handheld. The answer
is yes for the Zaurus 5x00 (and Linux iPAQs) group of StrongARM machines.

It's available from my web page:

http://students.bath.ac.uk/enpsgp/Zaurus

Regards,

Simon