Re: "Da Coda Al Fine" source?

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: "Da Coda Al Fine" source?
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:39:38 -0500

Okay, thanks all.  I've put the pdf and html on the octave-forge web page
(http://octave.sf.net).  I've put the sgml into the octave-forge doc
directory.

I tried to build from the sgml but failed (missing some make files), but at
least it is there so when someone volunteers to document the many changes
that octave has undergone lately, at least they don't have to start from
scratch.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden