Re: matlab Surf command

From: Ben Harris
Subject: Re: matlab Surf command
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 07:27:25 -0600

Hello Massimo,

There is a version of surf in the matlab-compatibility library. I am not
sure the best place to get this library. This compatability routine uses
the default plotting package for Octave, gnuplot.

I have had great success with epstk, a library that can plot surfaces in
postscript and convert that postscript to raster formats (jpg, tiff, etc).
It takes effort to install but the results are slick. You can download it
at:
http://www.epstk.de/

Regards,
Ben Harris

                      Massimo Alonzo

                      <address@hidden        To:       address@hidden

                      t.it>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  matlab Surf command

                      11/14/2002 01:38

                      AM

Hi all,

I'm new to octave and I'm trying to convert some programs written for
Matlab to Octave but I cannot find an instruction equivalent to the
Matlab's Surf command.

How can I achieve it?

Thank you in advance

Massimo