decorating an image

From: Albert F. Niessner
Subject: decorating an image
Date: 01 Nov 2002 17:34:26 -0500

I have a very large 2-D spectrum that I have imaged. Looks great, but I
need to decorate it for presentation and the manual does not seem to
cover this. I would like to label the two axis (frequency on one and
time -- when data was taken -- on the other) and put a scale on the
image as well (red == 0 db and blue == -120 db kind of thing). The image
is wonderful for demonstrating the temporal changes in the spectrum, but
without a scale and labels it cannot be shared. How do I add this
information?

Thanks in advance.

Al Niessner