Re: issue with user preferences (was "problem with column specification

From: Agustin Barto
Subject: Re: issue with user preferences (was "problem with column specification in matrices")
Date: 01 Nov 2002 12:44:16 -0300

If so many people is concerned about Matlab compatibility, shouldn't
this people be using Matlab?

I mean, if you like matlab, use matlab. If you don't like closed
software or can't afford it choose an open source alternative (Octave,
Scilab,...)

If I had a dollar for every person that complained to me about octave's
matlab compatibility I'd be financing a human colony on mars by now :)