Re: Octave on a handheld?

From: Michael Rakijas
Subject: Re: Octave on a handheld?
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:26:03 -0500

Just in case one needs to see whether there is interest, as a Palm-based
Visor user, I'd love to see a version available for it.

-Rocky
_______________
Michael Rakijas Ph.D.
address@hidden

                      "Dirk

                      Eddelbuettel"            To:      "Ben Harris"
<address@hidden>,
                      <address@hidden>         address@hidden

                                               cc:

                      09/19/2002 09:00         Subject: Re: Octave on a
handheld?
                      AM

> Has anyone compiled Octave for a handheld computer (Sharp Zaurus, Agenda
> VR3, Ipaq running Linux, Palm or WinCE)?

I think for some of the arm-based ones (Zaurus ?), people use Debian's
packages
for the arm architecture.

I don't know about the other platforms.

--
According to the latest figures, 43% of all signatures are totally
worthless.