undefined "usagestr" in function Pwelch

From: Ajay Singh
Subject: undefined "usagestr" in function Pwelch
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:20:24 -0600 (CST)

I am trying to calculate the power spectrum using the Pwelch function.
I call the function with following arguments:
[Pxx,Pci,w]=pwelch(y1,8192,2E6,[],[],[],'whole',[],'linear')
8192: no of data points
sampling time =0.5 microseonds and hence, sample frequency:2MHz

It returns me following error

`usagestr' undefined near line 144 column 13

"usagestr" is not an user difined arguement for pwelch, so how can I
define it? Or what could be  the reason for this error?

Thanks for the help

Ajay