plot

From: Martín Marqués
Subject: plot
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:26:11 -0300 (GMT)

I'm trying to plot some aproximations over a contour and I get lots of
gnuplot errors.
I'm trying to find critical points of Himblau's function, and I want to
see how newton's path looks like, so I plot the contour of the 2 partial
derivatives (to find intersections), select some points, get a sequence of
point generated by the newton algorithm and then try to plot the path that
those points make.
The problem is that I get some strage errors when trying to plot those
paths.

Any idea?

Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?
Martín Marqués                  |        address@hidden
Programador, Administrador, DBA |       Centro de Telematica
                       Universidad Nacional
                            del Litoral