Re: Invoking my "edit.m" using "edit fn" instead of "edit('fn')"

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Invoking my "edit.m" using "edit fn" instead of "edit('fn')"
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:28:15 -0400

Colin,

I have main/general/command.cc in octave-forge (http://octave.sf.net) which
takes a list of names and tags them so that the parse will treat them as
commands rather than functions.  I got it working for m-files but not for
builtins.  IIRC this was for octave 2.1.30 or so, and subsequent changes
to octave have broken it.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden

BTW, I have a version of edit.m on octave-forge.  Feel free to improve
upon it.