Re: Oops! (was Need help testing home made Octave 2.1.36 for Windows)

From: Tom Weichmann
Subject: Re: Oops! (was Need help testing home made Octave 2.1.36 for Windows)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:06:08 -0400

Agustin,

I really didn't test out any of the features of Octave, but it did install
FLAWLESSLY on my Win ME system.  I did a plot([1:1:1000],[1:1:1000]) and
gnuplot worked great as well.  Uninstall also deleted everything it needed.
Looks like you have a winner!!

Now if you could just work on that Icon - Looks like the same old one I made a
few years ago...yuk!!

Good work - let me know how things go.  I never did solve the 'Installs on
some systems, but not on others" riddle

Tom Weichmann