octave for windows - shell-command

From: Gerald Strahl
Subject: octave for windows - shell-command
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 04:31:34 -0500

Hello Octave users,

I start octave with the Shell-Command and a m-file as parameter - shell("octave simu.m",1) - from a GUI in Excel.
Octave works only a very short time, then quits suddenly.
With shorter integration-problems using lsode its ok, but with longer ones octave quits before delivering
any result.
When I start the same m-files in octave running in the bash everything is ok.

Thanks for your help,

gs