Wavelets

From: Rodrigo da Silva Guerra
Subject: Wavelets
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 22:37:08 -0300

Hi there,

I want to do some work with wavelets, more precisely with some discrete wavelet algorithm (like tha Matlab's DWT). I read some messages from the archive about this topic, but they seem to be a little out of the date...

Does somebody have any suggestion?

Is someone using WaveLab!? Does it work well on Octave?

thanks,
Rodrigo da Silva Guerra