subplot

From: José Rodríguez S.
Subject: subplot
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 20:16:01 +0200

        Hi.

        I wanna open a new multiplot window with subplot. The log is:

octave:1>subplot(2,2,1)
error: subplot: gnuplot does not appear to support this feature
error: evaluating index expression near line 62, column 5
error: evaluating if command near line 61, colum 3
error: called from 'subplot' in file
'/usr/share/octave/2.0.16/m/plot/subplot.m'
octave:1>

        What is happend with subplot? Whe I make mplot or multiplot shell says
same
think.

        Thanks to all.