problem trying to port a Matlab program

From: Nicolás García-Pedrajas
Subject: problem trying to port a Matlab program
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 21:08:15 +0200

Hi all,

I'm trying to load a Matlab program with octave by a get the following error
message:

error: invalid character `{' near line 110, column 60
parse error near line 110 of file gasen.m

>>>     net = newff(MinMax(compinput),[hiddenunitno classno],{'tansig'
'purelin'});

I run octave with the --traditional option
The author of the progran states that the it needs the GAOT toolbox.

any help?

Thanks in advance.

Nicolás García - Pedrajas, Ph. D.
Department of Computing and Numerical Analysis
University of Córdoba

e-mail: address@hidden
Tlf. (Fax): 034 57 21 10 32 (034 57 21 86 30)
"A chance meeting, as we say in middle earth"
"Get out of the new road if you can't lend your hand"
"Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose"