Re: Combine function and gnuplot output file.ps

From: Douglas Eck
Subject: Re: Combine function and gnuplot output file.ps
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 14:39:36 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
Dear octave users

I would like to save a file.ps after i run my script for spectral
analysis...
so how does octave work with gnuplot to combine a script function
and output file.ps?
Is there way to make this?
Suppose i include the commmands in my function somefile.m
gset term postscript
gset output "/path/file.ps
gset xlabel " "
gset ylabel " "
gplot <my function> # this line is wright?
... but its wrong because don't create a ps file.
Any helps is appreciate!

If you use octave-forge you can simply use print:
plot(rand(1,5))
print('foo.ps')

--
Dr. Douglas Eck, http://www.idsia.ch/~doug
Istituto Dalle Molle di Studi sull'Intelligenza Artificiale (IDSIA)