Installation problem.

From: Stephen Cleary
Subject: Installation problem.
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:54:39 +0100

Hi,
I'm a new user of octave trying to install it as a requirement  for
LSTM(lstm-ver02b) on a Linux machine(Redhat 7.2). Here are a list of the
versions of octave requirements i'm using:
        octave-2.1.33-2.i386.rpm
        octave-devel-2.1.33-3.i686.rpm
        octave-forge-2002.03.10.tar.gz
I have installed these and they appear to be working. The problem is when I
attempt to install LSTM, it requires the change/addition to a loadpath in an
octave file, ~/.octaverc. I have searched my sytem and cannot find this file
anywhere.
Can you help me with this problem.
I appologise in advance if this query is inappropriate for the mailing list.

Thanks,
Stephen Cleary.

Dept. of Computer Science,
NUI Maynooth,