Running Octave in Xemacs

From: Craig Stoudt
Subject: Running Octave in Xemacs
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:28:31 -0500

Greetings,

I'm currently running RedHat Linux 7.2.  In GNU-Emacs,
the octave mode works fine.  Recently, I decided to
experiment with XEmacs.  I installed XEmacs-21.1.14-21
from the rpm.  Also installed the rpm package
"xemacs-octave...", which installed the required lisp
files to /usr/share/xemacs-packages/lisp/octave-mode/

Now, when I try M-x run-octave (in XEmacs) I get "no
match."  The same .emacs file works fine with
GNU-Emacs.

Are there any XEmacs users who can tell me what I'm
doing wrong?

Thanks,

Craig Stoudt
Annandale, Virginia