RE: can't find the gnuplot window ???

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: RE: can't find the gnuplot window ???
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:20:14 -0600

Just some vague guesses:

1. Is c:/gp371w32 in your PATH, and is is EXPORTED?

2. Maybe the line
gnuplot_binary = 'c:/gp371w32/pgnuplot.exe'
should read
gnuplot_binary = 'c:/gp371w32/pgnuplot.exe c:/gp371w32/gnuplot.exe'

3. If this all does not help, you might try the "standard" way of
invoking pipe-gnuplot.
Please have a look at:

http://octave.sourceforge.net/Octave_Windows.htm

and look there for the pipe-gnuplot nitty-gritty.

Good luck,

Philip Nienhuis