Re: makefile for windows

From: David Doolin
Subject: Re: makefile for windows
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:07:59 -0600

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Geraint Bevan wrote:

> >From: "Heber Dominguez" <address@hidden>
> >
> >  I need the C code of library Lapack, Linpack , etc. and the
> >  makefiles for Windows, because I have to compile the Octave
> >  classes in Windows dotnet platform.
> >
> >Thanks in advance
> >Heber.
>
> Heber,
>
> I'm not sure where you would find C code for Lapack and Linpack, but
> http://www.netlib.org is the place to find the Fortran sources of Lapack and
> Linpack.

As I understand it, lapack supersedes linpack.

lapack c code is available at netlib, translated from
fortran using f2c.

You may find the code shipping with petsc useful.
If you are interested in packaging the petcs lapack
and blas code as a library, email me directly.
(if it hasn't been done that is.)