Re: cell support in octave 2.1.35

From: E. Joshua Rigler
Subject: Re: cell support in octave 2.1.35
Date: 07 Mar 2002 12:54:51 -0700

Odd, your link never showed up when I did a search of the archives for
"cell".  Maybe the search engine isn't using archives from 2002 (???).
In any case, thanks once again Paul, this function should be good enough
for my purposes.  I don't think I want to mess with the patches until I
know which, if any, are going to actually be applied to the main Octave
source tree.

-EJR