NT Emacs + Octave Problem

From: Agustin Barto
Subject: NT Emacs + Octave Problem
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 16:16:01 -0300

I'm having some problems trying to run EOS on Win32. I'm using my own binary
version of octave-2.1.35 (with a little modification to pipe-gnuplot to make
the win32 version of octave behave more like the linux version where you
don't get to see the gnuplot command interface) and the standard NT-Emacs
binrary distribution.

Whenever I try to run octave-inf emacs hangs. I can see that the octave
process is running but I don't get any response.

Octaves runs if I use the the shell command feature of emacs so I'm guessing
the problem must be on cmdproxy or on my octave.

I don't have any problems running octave on its own or from rxvt or bash.