SUMMARY: Install on IRIX 6.5 or Tru-64 4.0f?

From: Sheila Hollenbaugh
Subject: SUMMARY: Install on IRIX 6.5 or Tru-64 4.0f?
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:36:09 -0600

As promised, here is the summary.  I was able to install Octave version 2.1.34
on both SGI 6.5.14 and Tru64 4.0f using gcc/g++ version 2.95.3.  Thanks to Ben
for encouragement and to Geraint for guidance as to the version numbers which
would work. Note that gcc/g++ version 3.0.3 did not work at all.

The original question:
--
Has anyone successfully compiled Octave on IRIX 6.5 or Tru-64 4.0f ? Any help
would be appreciated.  Please respond directly to me as I am not a regular

--
Sheila Hollenbaugh       Sr. Computer System Administrator (O-)
Wright State University  College of Engineering & Computer Science

They that weave networks shall be confounded.  --Isaiah 19:9 (KJV)