Re: AquaTerm

From: Pierre Vaudrey
Subject: Re: AquaTerm
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:40:30 +0100

Per,

I tested your new figure.m file without success :

error: `strncmp' undefined near line 15 column 8
error: evaluating index expression near line 15, column 8
error: if: error evaluating conditional expression
error: evaluating if command near line 15, column 5
error: evaluating if command near line 14, column 1
error: called from `figure' in file `/Users/pierreva/Library/Octave/m/plot/figure.m'