Re: Octave & Mac OSX

From: Per Persson
Subject: Re: Octave & Mac OSX
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:55:51 +0100

FYI,
you can easily have e.g. Preview.app (or some other app of your choice) display bitmaps by modifying image.m
details: http://homepage.mac.com/persquare/matlabReplace.html

Also, the next release of AquaTerm will have support for bitmaps. At present there is no way to talk to directly to AquaTerm from octave, but one could either use PGPLOT -> AquaTerm or write a small .oct file that does the trick (Frankly, I havn't looked into the .oct solution but I see no obvious obstacles).

/Per