Re: need help filtering a signal

From: Shengchao Li
Subject: Re: need help filtering a signal
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 11:40:50 -0500 (EST)

their is frequency associated with the fft result. It depends on what is
your sampling rate. You need to give us
1. the sampling rate (how many samples per second)
2. how long your trunk of data is
3. the frequency range of your signal

before we can find out the frequency in your fft output.

shengchao