Announcing searchable mailing list archives.

From: Douglas Eck
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 10:00:23 +0100

Dear Octates, (Octavians?)

I have had for some time on my homepage a searchable archive of octave
mailing list messages. Thanks to the work of John Eaton this search
engine has now been moved to http://www.octave.org/archive.html
and will be updated daily.

Please note that the search syntax is glimpse, not google.
Thus you should use commas---not spaces---for separating words
to be searched individually (i.e. "OR").

Also, credit given where credit due: the scripts running this searcher
are modified versions of those found in the Debian package
"lists-archive."

Enjoy!

Doug

--
Dr. Douglas Eck, http://www.idsia.ch/~doug
Istituto Dalle Molle di Studi sull'Intelligenza Artificiale (IDSIA)