Re: readline problems linking octave binary - Cygwin 1.3.5/Win2K

From: Sujay Parekh
Subject: Re: readline problems linking octave binary - Cygwin 1.3.5/Win2K
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:10:17 -0500

That doesn't seem to be the problem.  I tried linking without '-rdynamic' but all that did was to get rid of that warning line -- the 'undefined reference' problem still exists.

Hopefully someone who's using Octave under cygwin will have some idea -- or at least can send me a working config.log and make output so I can try to figure out what is going wrong.  Maybe it's some environment variable or somesuch.

-Sujay

"D. Stimits" <address@hidden>
Sent by: address@hidden

11/28/2001 03:28 PM