Octave & PLplot

From: Ted Harding
Subject: Octave & PLplot
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 10:03:31 -0000 (GMT)

Many thanks to Dirk Eddelbuettel and Roberto
Hernandez for help with "matwrap".

I now have octave_plpot basically working.

However, I have (at least) one problem:
When the Tcl/Tk window device is requested,
I get the message:
-------
X server insecure (must use xauth-style authorization);
  command ignored while executing
"send $client "set server_name [list $server_name]""
    (procedure "plserver_link_init" line 25)
    invoked from within
"plserver_link_init"
    (procedure "plserver_init" line 81)
    invoked from within
"plserver_init"
-------

Any advice on how to prevent this? Some change
to one of the Tcl/Tk files, maybe? Or is this
coming from my own installation of Tcl/Tk?

I'm not interested in X-server security: all this
is going on within a "domestic" LAN where the only
security problem is my tendency to mis-type things!

Thanks, and best wishes to all,
Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <address@hidden>
Fax-to-email: +44 (0)870 167 1972