Re: How to solve this....Please

From: Santanu Chatterjee
Subject: Re: How to solve this....Please
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:32:25 +0530

Yeah, I know, this forum is not for my homework.
But this is not a homework problem.

Actually, this is not my problem at all.
I am just an engg. undergraduate.

As our department has embraced Linux recently,
(and since I have some Linux experience),
I was asked to help them with any free numerical software,
so that they can use them to solve problems like the one
I put in my mail.
I promised him to ask this in the Octave mailing list,
as I could not find anu pde toolbox in Octave distro (rpm),
like the one in Matlab.

I hope you will understand my situation.
I am just asking for a way to solve this kind of problem,
so that I can convince my professor that Octave can be
used successfully by our Electrical department.

Eagerly waiting for some guidance.

Regards,
Santanu Chatterjee.
address@hidden